World's First Five Universities in the Medical Profession
We always think why only few students choose medical profession, answer is it is a Challenging profession and it is not so easy to complete. It has a lengthy and demanding process. Students should fully concentrate on subjects compared to other professions and there should be absolute commitment and confidence. It is a divine profession.
But in this modern society, it is the most respected and essential profession. If you manage to get more score to secure a place in the medical course with your hard work, then it will be easy to prepare for more challenges both in studies and professionals. This profession demands a lot from you both in Knowledge wise as well as emotionally also in critical situations and time-consuming workload.
After deciding on the Medical profession, you need to be sure of specialisation in a particular division of medicine, medical degrees and practical skills and interacting skills (interaction with patients and their relatives). For that you need to check the top medical schools which also gives priority on practical development in their programs. Parallelly, you need to attend the seminars and lectures, you need to follow professional healthcare practitioners and to start gaining practical experience yourself.
Here are Top 5 Universities on Medical worldwide
- Harvard University: It is the oldest educational institute in the united states, founded in 1636 and located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It has a 209-acre campus. It is also is known for its largest academic library system in the world. Total of 21000 students attend the university and there is a bronze statue, students gleaming foot of the same because students believe that act brings them good luck. Harvard Medical school’s offer programs on Medical (MD), Ph.D. degree, Postgraduate, Master Degree programs
- University of Oxford: It is the oldest university in the United Kingdom. It is founded earlier than the 11th century and located in and around of medieval city centre of oxford. There are 22000 students in total, half of them are undergraduates and 40 percentages are international students. Most of the oxford residents are students. It is a self-governing institution where students can directly apply. It has 4 divisions such as Humanities, Physical and Life sciences, Mathematical and Medical science, and Social science. They are particularly more focused on Medical science that is the reason they got 2nd rank on medical worldwide.
- University of Cambridge: It is founded in 1209 and the second oldest university in the United Kingdom and located in the centre of Cambridge, 50 miles north of London, it has more than 18,000 students from all corners of the world. Six academic schools – Arts and Humanities, Biological Sciences, Clinical Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Technology Cambridge are generally acknowledged as an energetic place to be a student. There are also nine world-renowned arts, scientific and cultural museums, and as well botanical garden.
- Stanford University: It is located in the heart of Northern California’s dynamic Silicon Valley. Founded in 1885 by California governor Leland Stanford and his wife, Jane, to promote public welfare on humanity and civilization. The only son of the couple had died due to typhoid, that incident which made the couple to build the university on their farm was projected as a memorial. It is accomplished by students all around the world. It has 8180 acres which is the largest campus in the USA with seven schools such as School of Engineering; Graduate School of Business; School of Earth, School of Medicine, Graduate School of Education; School of Humanities and Sciences; Law School; and Energy & Environmental Sciences; University is affordable. It has special language spoken by the students on the campus is "Stanford speak"
- Karolinska Institute: It is located in Stockholm in Sweden. It is facilitating international students by offering medical and health sciences courses in English for both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It has world-leading research and innovative teaching methods. It has an alumni network with the World Health organization which helps the students to build a career in the medical profession. Lastly, it’s important to remember that the medical profession or training is different in different countries and medical qualifications gained in one country are not necessarily recognized by another country. So, it is very important for you to know where exactly you will complete the medical studies and continue the profession and the process flow required to complete your qualification. It is a long process that includes the university tuition fee payment, use Send Money Abroad services and you need foreign currency and Forex Card. For all these Foreign Currency Exchange services, you can contact Orient exchange which helps you with the best rate and services.