STEPS TO GET AUSTRALIAN VISA
Applying for visa is one of the primary things to do when one is planning to visit Australia. Visa is an endorsement placed within a passport that grants the holder official permission to enter, leave or stay in Australia for a specified time period.
The visa application process is different for different countries depending on the set of rules framed by them for accepting the application for grant of visa. First you have to select the type of VISA you are in need of. Find below the common Visa types:
- Business visa – short term visit to conduct overseas business negotiation.
- Student visa – who is going to abroad for further studies.
- Tourist visa – Travelling from one country to another country.
- Employment visa – Take up employment in a particular country for a specific period of time.
To apply for an Australian visa, need to follow certain steps listed below:
- Required to get an application form: you can apply for a visa online. Fill all the relevant form on the Australian visa website & submit it.
- After you get the application form need to fill all required details: like Name, Date of birth, passport number, profession, Date of travel, Destination country, contact address in the destination country. Apart from this information need to fill all the details which is in blank.
- Need to submit the form along with the required documents: before you apply for a visa, make sure that all the necessary documents are available with you on the date of your visa interview & submission of the required documents can be made if mandatory. It may be required to submit all required documents which is mentioned in your application form.
- After completing these 4 steps, you will have to wait for visa to be processed: once you have submitted all required documents and application form, you need to wait because the processing time can vary depending on your situation. But the good part is you will be able to track your visa application status through online.
- Once it is processed, you will be notified if you are visa is approved or rejected: Processing time apply from the date of your full set of application received by the DIBP (Department of immigration and boarder protection) processing office. It is strongly recommended that you should apply in advance of your intended travel date and try but you should not to make any travel arrangements until you have been granted your visa.