Customer Support: Mon-Fri 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Sat 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM and Sun closed
Branch Working Hours: Mon-Fri 10.00 AM to 5:30 PM, Sat 10.00 AM to 1:00 PM and Sun closed
For Remittance & Card reload in Maharashtra please mail at support@orientexchange.in or Call on 8884445321
For Remittance & Card reload in Maharashtra please mail at support@orientexchange.in or Call on 8884445321

Getting a Master’s degree in Business Administration has now become a lot easier. There was a time where there were very few Universities that offered this prestigious course. But over time, things have changed. With almost every college having an MBA course, it is difficult to choose where to get enrolled. As most universities are providing a certification, an MBA has genuinely lost its sheen. Financial literacy is the need of the hour, and if you’re serious about getting a master’s degree, then find the best university and get yourself enrolled.

In this article, we have put forth some of the best universities across the world, where you could genuinely learn the art of managing business administration.


First slide

Top Universities for Business Studies

Which are the best business schools in the world – MBA? Before you make up your mind on which University to choose, there are specific entrance exams and eligibility criteria for every college. Take a good look if you match the eligibility criteria and categorize the colleges listed below based on your preferences.

First slide
Stanford University

You definitely might have come across this university, which is one of the most prestigious universities in the world. If you make it here, then you will surely make a fortune as it offers the best business courses in the world. Did you know, Stanford has almost 31 Noble Prize awardees as their alumni since there commencement. About 88% percent of the Stanford students get placed in renowned companies across the globe. Wondering what happens to the remaining 12%, they end up starting their very own billion-dollar companies. So what does it take to get into Stanford? If you have a 3.94 GPA, your chances are good.


First slide
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania

The world’s first collegiate business school, Wharton, is ranked the best by QS Global rankings in 2020. Wait till you come across its alumnus. Donald Trump, Elon Musk, and even the legendary business tycoon Warren Buffet was a part of The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. So what does it take to get into The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania? You got to have a GMAT score of more than 620-790. Even after that, there is only the slightest possibility to get into The Wharton.


First slide
INSEAD

INSEAD is ranked third in the QS list of the top-ranked business universities. Located in Singapore, INSEAD is one of those universities you want to get in. Around 90% of the students end up getting placed in Tier-I companies like Dassault, Berluti, or end up starting their billion-dollar companies. If you are willing to get into INSEAD, then you’ve got to score more than 708 in your GMATs.


First slide
Harvard Business School

It is another renowned University that you would have come across. Harvard has always stayed at the top for many decades now. It has pretty known faces as its alumnus. Business Stalwarts like Ratan Tata, Micheal Bloomberg, and even the former United States secretary Thomas Modly have been part of the Harward Business School. Also, if you a 100% in your SATs and have a GPA of 4.0, you still have a chance of getting rejected if you don’t have a valid reason to get into Harvard.


First slide
London Business School

It is located just near Regent’s Park in Baker Street. It is London’s world-famous financial district. They offer several MBA and EMBA programs that cover economics, accounting, finance, marketing, management science, and operations, etc.


Final Thoughts

Which country is best for business study? There are a number of countries that have some of the top business universities in the world. If you are looking for the best universities for business management, refer to our list of the top business schools in the world. Looking to send money abroad for university fee? We offer the best exchange rates to send payment for universities abroad. We also offer the best remittance for university fee payments that will help you with overseas university fee payments.








2 Comments

   
KelInfuth

Laxsum Frusemide To Buy https://cheapcialisir.com/ - Cialis Antibioticss For Uti Keflex Cialis Mambo 36 Tadalafil 20 Mg

about 3 days ago


   
NedeAgemI

Anafranil Mg https://viacialisns.com/ - Cialis Algondones Pharmacies Cialis Body Mass

about 12 hours ago