FOREX CARD STUDENTS
Best Travel Card for Student – Orient Exchange
Foreign Exchange is one among the top requirements when it comes to studying abroad. We, at Orient Exchange, help students to save money through our tailor made foreign exchange services designed to meet the special needs to the students. The most suitable product for a student going abroad for study is Prepaid Travel Cards (also known as Prepaid Forex Cards).
Salient features of prepaid travel cards:
- Safest form of carrying foreign currency. All together 14 types of currencies can be loaded on a Multi Currency Card. Prepaid cards are pin protected.
- Travel cards (VISA or MasterCard) are accepted at most foreign establishments (hotels, stores etc.) without any charge.
- Usually available at better rates than currency notes (cash) and traveler's cheques
- Always available - unlike foreign cash and traveler's cheques, which are subject to availability, prepaid cards can be loaded with any amount of foreign currency at any time
- Better than credit/ debit cards - With Prepaid Travel cards you avoid paying the 2% to 5% transaction fee (Visa/ MasterCard, Issuing bank fees) that is charged when you use your international debit/ credit card. Also unlike credit, debit cards you aren't susceptible to variable rates as forex loaded on your prepaid card is loaded at a fixed rate.
- Flexible and convenient - can be re-loaded anytime. 24x7 customer care service.
- Comes with a free insurance cover
Orient Exchange not just offers all the above-mentioned features but also waives off all charges commonly associated with travel cards for students.
ZERO activation charge
ZERO reloading charge
ZERO unloading charge
Apart from waiving off these charges, we also offer Travel Cards at inter-bank rates with ZERO margin.
Furthermore, Swiping is free across all POS.
Load your travel card with as many as 14 major foreign currencies including USD with Orient Exchange and have a happy stay abroad.